Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hear me out

Everyone has opinions. Everyones' opinions count. I want to make mine heard.

This is the basis for the blog, I want to be able to share my opinions with other people. I think it is important for everyone to have a say. I ENCOURAGE people to agree or disagree, thats the beauty of art, it is open to interpretation. I also want to be able to open people eyes to new books or genres, there are a lot of great books hidden out there, and they deserve some credit too ;)

With that being said, I will review books as often as I can. The first so many blogs will be books that I have previously read. I will also add books that I am just finishing. 

With all of this, I hope you enjoy the reviews I will be posting!

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment